Saturday 4 August 2012

pure sweetness

Here we are, my little sweet pie is 12 days old and we've already had our first photo session...how exciting! I'm at the beginning of newborn photography and I'm pretty satisfied with the result...it wasn't easy as her little brother was joining us, bugging me to read him a book while I was taking the photos...
Isn't she gorgeous?


Eccoci qui, il nostro tesoro ha compiuto 12 giorni e abbiamo già avuto il nostro  primo "incontro" fotografico...che emozione! E' il mio primo approccio alla fotografia dei neonati e sono abbastanza soddisfatta del risultato...non é stato facile, dato che il fratellino é stato presente, chiedendomi di leggerli un libro mentro scattavo...
Non é dolcissima?









1 comment:

Alexandra Albu said...

Seamana cu tine frumoasa!